That time I lived in London | Hello Summer

/
1 Comments
Apologies for the super late post, but I am finally home from London...I have actually been back for over a month, but have been busy seeing friends and family, and having a few adventures! 

I'm going to have loads of free time over summer so want to make more of an effort with my blog, and my no. 1 reader Kristen aka my best friend suggested I keep blogging, soooo here goes. In the mean time, here are some photos from my last week of London living! My sister and my Lala came down to spend the last few days with me (and to help me take my many suitcases home) and we had such a good time! Going to the theatre to see Wicked for the second time, shopping, having multiple SNOGS - froyo's! We even got to see the Amazing Spiderman 2 premier and had an encounter with the Vamps. A perfect end to my 12 weeks in London. 











Ailish x


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Don't think I saw this post! What happened to keeping blogging eh!?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete

 photo tumblr_zps75653275.png
 photo instagram_zps8717af2c.png
Powered by Blogger.