Can I live in a department store please?

/
1 Comments
I cannot believe it but I have been living in London for 6 weeks and I'm half way through my internship...how did that happen?! 

Having a 10-5 job makes the weekdays literally fly past, and this week at Felicities was a fun one. Lots of the designers new collections are arriving in the showroom and it's so much fun seeing and getting to know it all. The week was spent updating client bases, seeing new collections and eating so much cake as usual, complete with a visit to the Fashion and Textile museum which I loved! 


On Wednesday it was such a lovely sunny day, so before I went to work at Topshop, my roomie Michelle and I went for a little walk and found St Paul's Cathederal. After a little confusion as to which royals got married there, we took some photos of the beautiful building in the sun! 


On Thursday night, my friend from uni Fiona and I wanted to get out of our tiny little flats and decided to try Snowflake Gelato in Soho and it was one of our best decisions.. So yummy. I had Nutella waffles with salted caramel ice cream and it was soo nice!




This weekend I didn't have any plans, but that didn't last long, because as soon as I found out one of my flatmates had never been to Harrods, we automatically decided where we were spending our Saturday! We ditched the ghetto and headed to Chelsea and oh my god, I belong on the West side. I don't know what it is but as soon as I'm in a department store I feel so happy and content! (It's probably the fact that I'm surrounded by thousands of designer handbags.) I am literally combination of Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's and Rebecca Bloomwood from Confessions of a Shopaholic, because whenever I am in a place like Harrods the world is right and I am planning my 21st birthday present like a crazy. 



Yes we were literally in there so long the sky changed from sunny to night. 

I somehow resisted the voice in my head telling me it was perfectly OK to buy a Mulberry willow in every colour and left with only a macaroon. It was an amazing macaroon though.



My flatmate Michelle and I spent Saturday night in our jammies eating basically everything  and re living our childhood with disney channel sing alongs, and it was the best thing.

We had big plans for Sunday.....and by big plans I mean we were heading to Selfridges! I told you I was obsessed. I AM A DEPARTMENT STORE ADDICT and if anyone knows how I can live in one, please let me know. Once again I spent all my imaginary money on amazing handbags and shoes, when in reality I raided the food court. Krispy Kreme, Pinkberry AND YO Sushi. I regret nothing because it was all delicious.




The box had 'One for me, one for you, one to share' written on it but I may or may not have eaten them all one after the other.

I firmly believe that Sundays are meant for shopping and eating, (and loosing Michelle in Forever 21 which is literally a weekly occurrence in my life now) so today was definitely a success.

I can't believe I have 6 weeks left in London! It makes me happy and sad but I am so excited for even more adventures and fun!

Ailish x



You may also like

1 comment:

 photo tumblr_zps75653275.png
 photo instagram_zps8717af2c.png
Powered by Blogger.