Fundon

/
0 Comments
So I'm still loving London! Everything is so cool and different than at home. Although I had a mini disaster at the start of the week when water got spilled on my MacBook! Luckily a genius at apple saved it, so I'm able to keep blogging!



Cute view of the Shard from our accommodation!


Week 2 at Felicities done, and I've been to even more magazine head offices, they are amazing! It is pretty cool seeing where my favourite magazines are all made. Placement was super busy this week with fashion week preparations, calling lots of different magazines and websites to try and get clients featured, and dealing with loads of cool stylists borrowing clothes from our designers for super cool shoots and projects! Working every day is busy/crazy/intense. I was sooo happy to have the morning off on Wednesday to chill out before my first shift at Topshop in Canary Wharf. I was so nervous about starting but I LOVED it. Everyone was so so lovely and the store is teeny tiny and so cute compared to Bon Accord, and everything was just the same jobs as I'm used to, so it's exciting to have that to restore some normality!


Regent street still looking lovely even the pouring rain..


We swapped rooms at our accommodation in prep for our roomies Michelle and Kirsty who arrived on Wednesday night and it's so much better. I mean for a start we have bunk beds. BUNK BEDS! I have literally always always always wanted bunk beds so you can imagine my excitement. Then on Friday two of my friends from Aberdeen came down to stay for the weekend, so we spent that night at the Ice Bar. Chilly. But so much fun! Literally everything was made from ice, even the cups which we had amazing cocktails in.. Loved it!







Loving life in the ice bar.. Sorry but it is literally all made of ice, mind blown. Then on Saturday after a day of shopping till we were almost dropping at Westfield in Stratford and spending lots of vouchers, it was FINALLY time to go to the O2 to see Taylor Swift. OH MY GOD. I have no words, she was literally amazing. Her British BFF Ed Sheeran made a surprise wee appearance and it was the best thing ever! Fangirling to the MAX. Do it all over again please. We all headed out in Shoreditch after the concert and it was literally the funniest night. I don't entirely know what happened but I had so much fun and came home with all my belongings and like 100 photos, so all in all it was a successful night. 



Weeeee so much excitement.


Even more excitement. 


R E D 


OH HEY TAY! Not even zoomed in. Love life. We are practically besties now.


Basically I was already having the best night.... Then we went home and put on some  newly purchased dancing shooooooes....


Reppin my brand, head to toe Topshop


Poses with my roomies


Roomies roomies aka fab four 

Sunday was spent exploring LDN once again, I will never get bored of all the pretty sights.  I still feel like I'm just a wee tourist here for a weekend, but no I actually LIVE IN LONDON. Crazy. 


Covent garden aka 1 of my favourite places in London


Took my beloved Mulberry out for a trip. And the Zara scarf I have literally LIVED in for months.





Just your standard tourist shots hahah.

This week has been insane and so so SO MUCH FUN (I know I've said that so much but literally...I'm having the best time) It's Monday again already so no time to stop, cause a dolla makes me holla. OH WAIT. #internproblems 

Ailish x




You may also like

No comments:

 photo tumblr_zps75653275.png
 photo instagram_zps8717af2c.png
Powered by Blogger.