Fastest week in London

/
0 Comments
BEING A CITY GIRL IS TIRING. And time goes so fast. But it is so much fun!

I can't believe I have done 5 weeks of my internship and after this week I will be half way through living in London.. Crazy.

After last week's fashion week madness, I was loving life when I got a long lie before my wee shift at Topshop, and to make it better I even went to Five Guys with Chloe and had an amazing (but not as good as Shake Shack) burger before! My 2 days at Felicities went ridiculously quick and I spent most of the days doing follow up jobs from our events, aka trying to read the guestbook and decrypt peoples insane handwriting. Safe to say there were more than a few random guesses in there...Someone could actually be called Moonie though, right?

I was sooooo excited when I finished work on Friday, because I hadn't had a day off in 2 weeks AND one of my besties Julia was coming to stay for the weekend. Naturally, I had to take her to Shake Shack because they are amazing and I am obsessed. We stuffed our faces with burgers, cheesy fries and vanilla milkshakes, then were such stereotypical tourists and headed to Trafalger square where we climbed on the monument (with huge difficulty getting up/down) and tried then failed to sit on the lions. I had somehow made it 5 weeks in London without visiting the Queen, so of course we took some selfies and jumping shots in front of the palace and it was literally the funniest night! We said hey to Big Ben and the London Eye en route home before we had a bubblegum flavoured frozen daiquiri in TGIs....SO GOOD.


It was so sunny on Saturday and London looked SO PRETTY when we visited Tower Bridge and then walked all the way down to the London Dungeons, filled with Krispy Kremes! Neither of us haas been to the dungeons in London before so after a wait in the long que, we were surrounded by creepy people and funny smells and oh my god it was hilarious...defos visit if your in London! We had a cheeky look in Oxford Circus Topshop (my favourite place) then met my flatmates to get ready for a night out in Shoreditch. 





Sorry for the same photo twice but just look at that sky.


I had read about The Breakfast Club on loads of blogs, so on Sunday morning when everyone was feeling a little less normal, we headed there for a feast. I demolished a peanut butter and banana milkshake, pancakes, bacon, sausages and maple syrup and it was literally amazing. I am DEFOS going back there asap. No one can visit London and not go to Selfridges, so we headed there and I picked up a few MAC goodies ooooops, then went to Victoria's Secret and fell in love with a bikini that I basically NEED (cause its definitely bikini weather) I WISH! Basically Sunday was filled with food and shopping...the best things. 




Ps. This photos sums up my weekend. 



Ailish x



You may also like

No comments:

 photo tumblr_zps75653275.png
 photo instagram_zps8717af2c.png
Powered by Blogger.