Brighton Rock(s)

/
0 Comments
I can't believe it's Sunday night again but and tomorrow is my 10th Monday in London. Time is going so SO FAST.

I've been at Felicities for 9 whole weeks now and this week passed just as fast. It's ridiculous amounts of fun living/working in the city but I'm starting to miss the lazier uni days - Tuesday night saw me bedded by 8pm having a tumblr night finding cute/cringe quotes to get us through our last few weeks of our internships! 


This ones a personal fave.. People need to start calling me Princess Ailish.

Crazy amounts of phone calls inviting people to our press days and before I knew it, it was 5pm on Thursday and only 1 more day till the weekend! Chloe and I decided to head to Westfield in Stratford for some yummy food and some late night shopping... We had an amazing Wagamama katsu curry and some retail therapy and it was so much fun! 


After another day of phone calls it was finally 5pm and I was skipping out the showroom ready to meet Chloe, Michelle and Fiona at Pub on the Park for some drinks as it was Michelle's last night in London. 



The combo of my half up hair and denim jacket made me look like and extra from Saved by the Bell / a 5 year old. 


We had the loveliest night and it ended with Michelle and I thinking we were musical stars singing Let It Go from frozen at a ridiculous volume. Sorry new flatmate! We had to wake up early on Saturday to get Michelle and all her luggage on the train home.. Emotional times! 


The 3 amigos are no more. 

Chloe and I cheered ourselves up with a visit to Camden market, where we had the best smoothies and brownies EVER. 




I was once again a Princess Intern on Saturday night when my fab Auntie, Uncle and cousin were in London and took me out for dinner...complete with champagne. So much food. 


It's just as well my body seems to be incapable of sleeping past 8.30 am, because I never get to anyway - we were up super early on Sunday cause we were off to BRIGHTON for the day! My Granny was down visiting family so Chloe and I got the train down to spend the day with her, and it was so much fun. 




We saw all the Lanes with some amazing shops, jewellers and sweet shops galore! 



Of course I bought some Wonka Nerdz because they are 1 of the best sweets in the world! 


The famous choccywoccydoodah. It smelled amazing. 


A mirror selfie of course. Just look at that cake though. 


Literally couldn't resit this. Looking good Chloe! 

Then we walked down to the famous Brighton Pier! I LOVED IT! It was amazing to see the sea and breathe that fresh non grimy city air! It did start to rain, so to escape we went on the Brighton Wheel and saw everything from high in the sky! We even went on some rides and it was literally so much fun! We are the biggest kids ever. 








Everything is so pretty in the sun.


We found another face-in-hole. I find these way too funny. Just call me Ariel! 


Waltzer selfies.

After the excitement of the rides, we needed food and my Granny took us to an Italian restaurant where I had possibly  the BEST pizza ever. I couldn't not have a cake on a Sunday and we found the cutest pink cupcake shop so naturally I bought a few for the train ride home! 



I have had such a lovely weekend and I know I say it every Sunday, but weekends in London are my absolute favourite! Now it's bed time after a Sunday night pamper - All the fresh air has made me sleepy! 

Ailish x 




You may also like

No comments:

 photo tumblr_zps75653275.png
 photo instagram_zps8717af2c.png
Powered by Blogger.