LDN WEEK 10 // T MINUS 2 WEEKS

/
0 Comments
There are 2 ways I feel about London right now...

1. I have been here 10 weeks and I feel like a proper Londonder...

2. This time in 2 weeks I will be home and reunited with all my favourite things/people...

...Not that I'm counting down or anything. Or am I?

ANYWAY, week 10 in London was a good one. Felicities had their first Autumn/Winter 2014 press day in the form of a champagne breakfast, with lots of yummy food and drinks.


It was fun seeing the showroom looking all pretty and filled with stylists/press there to see the designers amazing new collections, and after spending most of the past 2 weeks on the phone inviting people along, it was good they made it along. I love getting experience real parts of the fashion industry!



I had to make my choices for fourth year back at uni this week. Yep, FOURTH YEAR. Year 4 of my 4 year course. MY LAST YEAR. I literally cannot believe it but after a night stressing and deliberating with the girls, (and ruling out those modules with 100% exam and any group work) I ended up choosing to study 'women in the media' and 'celebrity culture' and I am not dreading being back in Aberdeen come September!

It was another lovely sunny weekend in London, and on Saturday Chloe and I walked around London before our rumbling tummies took us to Meat Liquor. 


We LOVE burgers if you hadn't guessed. The portions were huge, but I was SO disappointed. Being the great lover of burgers that I am, it didn't come close to my favourite and my inner critic gave it a 2/10. 


We ended up down on Southbank where we met Fiona and walked along in the sun, taking a few selfies/tourist photos of course!



I spent Sunday in Shoreditch, exploring the Columbia flower market, Brick Lane and Spitafields markets. I LOVE IT. I picked up lots of cute pieces of jewellery, but my favourite purchase of the day had to be my 2 huge punnets of delish strawberries... for £1.50. BARGAIN! 







This week was also the week that I decided Frozen needs to be made into a stage show, with me playing the leading role of course. I somehow woke up today with a ridiculous cough and limited use of my voice, and it might be because I've been practicing for said leading role ALL weekend. Sorry to anyone in Bethnal Green with ears. (Not really sorry though because Frozen is BRILLIANT and honestly my voice is better than the usual screaming chavs you hear.) 



My bark (genuinely sound like a barking dog when I cough) is crazy and Chloe is currently on her way home with treats for me (have I mentioned she is the best roomie) and we are spending the night watching...guess...Frozen... Silently.

Ailish x



You may also like

No comments:

 photo tumblr_zps75653275.png
 photo instagram_zps8717af2c.png
Powered by Blogger.