Hello September

/
0 Comments
I can't believe summer is over for another year, but I am so excited for this month. I love September because all the autumn/winter clothes come into the shops, its time to move back to uni, and of course fashion week! 

This week the sun came out one more time, and well aware that it could be the last of the beaut weather, my best friend Kristen and I decided to make the most of it and spent it outside.

Theres a beautiful little loch in the village we live in so we took a little walk around, climbed some trees and naturally we took lots of selfies. 

I wore my current favourite skater dress from H&M, its super cute and covered in tiny little flowers, and teamed it with my converse so my tree climbing skills weren't jeopardised.










You may also like

No comments:

 photo tumblr_zps75653275.png
 photo instagram_zps8717af2c.png
Powered by Blogger.